The Disneyland Resort Hotels offer excellent dining choices as well. Here is a look at where you can find a few more places to add to your must dine list for some delicious food and drinks.
- Goofy’s Kitchen, Great breakfasts and fun Character Dining where you will often see Mad Hatter, Aladdin, Peter Pan, Belle, Chip n Dale and Pluto. Try Goofy’s Peanut Butter Pizza.
- Steakhouse 55, A nostalgic themed restaurant with a terrific wine selection and an incredible Seven Onion Soup.
- Tangarora Terrace, Polynesian influenced décor and food, terrific breakfasts. Try the amazing Hawaiian Cheeseburger or Asian Chicken Salad.
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar, A family friendly restaurant until 8 pm afterwards, no minors are allowed. Great food with an excellent cocktail menu.
- The Coffee House, A grab and go style food featuring pastries and baked items including sandwiches and salads. Hot and cold drinks including coffee and espresso based drinks.
GRAND CALIFORNIAN HOTEL
- Napa Rose, The finest wine selection you will find at any of the resort restaurants. Napa Rose features a seasonally changing menu and features a different four course meal every week. The Rack of Lamb is excellent and they offer a spectacular Hot Chocolate.
- Storyteller’s Café, Offers a character experience “Chip n Dale Critter Breakfast.” Along with some excellent breakfast choices. For dinner try the Sticky Spare Ribs or Nebraska Corn Chowder, they are awesome.
- White Water Snacks, A grab and go style counter service in a relaxing dining atmosphere. Offering bakery items as well as Bacon and eggs for breakfast and Nachos, Burgers and Sandwiches for dinner, they even offer a grilled cheese sandwich for kids.
PARADISE PIER RESORT
- Disney’s PCH Grill, Great character breakfast with Mickey Mouse and friends. They offer a mouth watering all you can eat brunch.