Many great restaurants can be found right on the beach as well as within walking distance of the Huntington Pier. If you can only dine at one restaurant at Huntington beach make sure you stop at Duke’s Restaurant…
- Duke’s Restaurant, 317 Pacific Coast Hwy. Excellent dinner with a spectacular view right on the beach. Try the Nachos and the Mango burger, fantastic!
- Sandy’s, 315 Pacific Coast Hwy. Great Surf n Turf and excellent pizzas.
- Sugar Shack Café, 213 ½ Main St . Great old fashioned cooking, perfect place for breakfast and reasonably priced.
- Longboard Restaurant and Pub, 217 Main St. Great selection of seafood, try the Shrimp Scampi Pasta it is excellent or enjoy a Lobster Dinner.
- 25 Degrees, 412 Walnut Ave. Spiked Milkshakes and gourmet burgers.
- 2nd Floor, 126 Main St. Go for the Cash Kabobs, grilled Filet Mignon with garlic pepper sauce vegetable and garlic mashed potatoes, delicious!
- Sushi on Fire, 301 Main St, Ste 103. One of the best Sushi places you will find, always fresh.
- In N Out Burger, 18062 Beach Blvd. Fantastic burgers worth the stop.
- Ruby’s Diner, 1 Main St. Great retro style restaurant right on the Pier. Excellent burgers and milkshakes. Try the Sriracha Burger.