Seattle offers so many great restaurants all over the city, it will take a long time to try them all, however here are just a few samples of where you must dine…
- Anthonny’s Pier 66 – Fantastic seafood restaurant with many great dishes on the menu. The coconut prawns are amazing, as well as the ahi. Although the specialty is seafood, they prepare one of the best steaks you will find anywhere.
- LOLA – You must try breakfast here, the octopus is amazing. Set your inhibitions aside and try anything! You won’t be disappointed!
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery – incredible pub fare and delicious BIG BEER!
- Poquitos – Excellent Mexican dishes and an amazing mole sauce an absolute must to try.
- Piroshky Piroshky – Absolutely delicious they have the best freshly baked take away piroshky, you will have to enjoy it while you walk the market.
- Lowell’s Restaurant – While visiting Pike Place Market you will find a really great breakfast here.